Converting paper documents into secure digital files makes sense.
Despite advancements in technology, 80% of business information still resides in a paper based format in most organizations. Here lies the potential risk and opportunity for your business to adopt a digital imaging strategy.
Some Facts & Stats that support the need for Document Imaging.
- Typical Employee spends 15% of their time searching for documents
- 7.5% of all paper documents are lost
- 3% of all paper records are misfiled
- Paper records double every 3 years
Workers using paper based systems waste approximately 20-40% of their time searching for documents manually.
Your teammates at Rover are trained and certified to help you create an effective digital imaging strategy that will benefit your people, your customers and your business.
Benefits of a Rover Document Imaging Solution
- Cost Savings
- Employee Productivity
- Secure Storage
- Version Control
- Workflow Efficiency
- Customer Responsiveness
- Onsite Space Reduction
How it Works
First we help you determine what types of documents you should prioritize based on your unique business model. Then we show you how to leverage your current scanning technologies or use our services to upload your documents to our secure hosted environment. Uploading your documents for secure storage with Rover makes it easy to store and retrieve your documents when you need them.
Popular Rover Services
- On Site Scanning – you or we do it right on your premise
- Off Site Scanning – we scan your information on our secure premise
- Back File Conversion – we scan & upload your paper based records
- Scan Forward Solutions – we create a plan to digitize future documentation
Interested in our Digital Imaging Solutions? We’re ready when you are.